* Homework assignments usually consists of work that was not completed during class time (with the exception of studying for a test or working on a reading log).
* All homework assignments are to be completed and returned the following morning (unless specifically stated otherwise). Homework is turned in first thing every morning into the specified bin(s).
* Missing assignments will result in students completing a google form specifying the missing assignment, due date, and reason for the missing work. This form gets sent to my email so I can check it, add comments if needed, and forward it to the student’s parents.
* Three missing assignments in one month results in not qualifying for the monthly reward wheel spin. Students will work on assignments during reward time.
* Late assignments are recorded in Powerschool as “L” and are to be returned the following day. Multiple missing assignments may result in a working lunch or recess.
* Exceptions to late or missing work may be approved by the teacher in certain circumstances. This would mean there has been contact between the parent and teacher via telephone, e-mail, or a written note.
* Cheating (C) will result in a student having to redo an assignment or test.
* If a parent is requesting work that will be missed due to vacation or an absence longer than two days, a week notice would be helpful (if possible).
* Assignment notebooks will be filled out daily at school with ALL homework assignments recorded (even those completed by the student during class). Students then check the boxes next to each assignment to indicate whether it was completed or not. Students are responsible for making sure they take home all needed papers, books, materials, etc. in order to complete their work.
* Assignment notebooks are to be signed DAILY by an adult. This truly helps your child’s organization skills and success at school.
* Students may correct assignments labeled “Correct and Return”. This will be at the teacher’s discretion. I suggest if one of these assignments is sent home, it should be corrected and returned A.S.A.P so it is not forgotten. Re-do’s are not required, therefore if it is not corrected and returned, the initial grade will remain.
* I do not recopy all missing assignments at the end of the quarter, so please do not request this. I do have extra copy folders available for students to take any missing work needed to complete.
*You can check daily homework assignments and announcements on http://langeludwig.weebly.com/.
*YOU MAY ALSO ACCESS YOUR CHILD’S ASSIGNMENTS AND GRADES THROUGH POWERSCHOOL. PLEASE ASK FOR INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED!